Thursday, March 20, 2008

With cancer get along make me more firm

Before falling ill, often listen to others to tell, change cure and putting cure is how painful. After falling ill, normal person understands hard and just knowing to change cure and the anguish that put cure is envisaged. Unripe with dead between the responsibility that just assigns a second. Without what more important than life on this world. I must be gotten face reality, cooperate a doctor, serious illness is not terrible, terrible is spirit go up break down, our oldest enemy is him, have conquer only oneself, ability acquires a new life.

That year winter, I contracted incurable disease unfortunately.
Before falling ill, often listen to others to tell, change cure and putting cure is how painful. After falling ill, normal person understands hard and just knowing to change cure and the anguish that put cure is envisaged. Unripe with dead between the responsibility that just assigns a second. Without what more important than life on this world. I must be gotten face reality, cooperate a doctor, serious illness is not terrible, terrible is spirit go up break down, our oldest enemy is him, have conquer only oneself, ability acquires a new life.
A period of treatment that change cure comes down, the long hair of my neat waist was done not have completely between one night, 6 appears possibly harmful response in changing cure I appeared 5, acuteness vomiting and diarrhoea let my half alive, diarrhoea highest peak achieved a day more than 30 times, bellyacke let me bear acme, till me dizzy dead past, the doctor issued sick into death advice note to family.
Arrived at 9 o'clock from in the morning the following day before dawn I am insensible all the time at 2 o'clock, after come to, small the mouth of piece of move wants to sound very much, all around extremely static, I do not know myself to be in where, I try hard and opened an eye hardly, family is too anxious too sad too overworked, was asleep. Niece woke, see I am opening an eye, cry high suddenly: "Aunt woke! Aunt woke! "Family woke, their all is shedding tear. I think diction character expression gives me to want everything what know, but that is to say does not come out, at this moment the lip that I just feel me and oral cavity are very painful, a lot of ulcer rose on the tongue, cannot talk. such, on December 7, a day of black, within an inch of wanted me one day of the life, before my tenacious volition and sturdy confidence, azrael and I brush a shoulder and passed.
Below good without law in local hospital case, I came to Beijing assist with the hospital. Expert diagnose, my disease can cure, but because be in local hospital to change cure time to grew to already arose too,be able to bear or endure property of a medicine, brought a trouble to cure. The doctor is to fear whether my body can resist very the undesirable consequence that changes cure place to bring again. But my confidence hundredfold, the mood that the doctor cherishs in fear and trembling gave me to go up of the first period of treatment change cure, one week later, the result came out, my BHCG index fell, husband and I am so excited that husband and I shed tear, catch the 2nd, the 3rd …… until made 7 period of treatment, BHCG from just coming 11000 dropped more 0.5, reached normal level that is to say. Whole cure process 4 months, in cure of these more than 120 days, I was experienced again unripe with dead test, especially finally two period of treatment, I am gutty give birth to the feeling that is inferior to dead, I ever had wanted to abandon cure for a time, but hearten finally held to finally.
Experienced the test of this serious illness, I am experienced and acquired a lot of. Hopeful and open-minded disposition is happy fountainhead not just, and the powerful weapon that is conquer serious illness. I already was entered now regain level, and can regular job. The doctor says, must dog check two years, be like inside two years do not have a relapse, I just can calculate going up is a normal person. Thank blue sky! Thank all cares and the person that love me! I should maintain good state of mind, accumulate what ecstasy watchs to face real life, with common heart faces everything. Well living, happy each days!

No comments:

Post a Comment